Would you buy a house and not get home insurance?
Exactly… Of course, you wouldn’t!
So why would you spend money on something as important and valuable as your vacation without getting travel insurance? Whether you’re planning an adventure-filled trip or a lay-on-the-beach-and-read getaway, your sanity is key in actually enjoying yourself.
Working with a Luxēvo Vacations Travel Specialist provides you with the security of knowing that you have a round-the-clock advocate with major travel network connections should any problems arise during your sweet escape. Thinking about something going wrong isn’t typically what travelers like to think about when they’re daydreaming about their vacation; and for a good reason, too! It’s scary. But the fact of the matter is, sometimes things are just out of our control
It’s a bird! It’s a plane!
No… it’s your travel insurance swooping in to save the day! When you purchase travel insurance, you are safeguarding your investment and guaranteeing your peace of mind.
Coverage of travel insurance often includes…
- Trip interruption and emergency assistance
- Trip cancellation (due to a family medical emergency, death, job loss, etc.)
- Medical coverage (insurance companies usually do not cover you for illness or medical emergency while abroad)
- Missed flights or missed connections
- Baggage delay or baggage loss
- Hurricane cancellation or natural disaster evacuation
Obviously, everyone, especially us, hopes that nothing like this happens to interfere with your sweet escape.
But, just in case…
You would be covered!